Front Garden Renovation | Belmont
Rise Landscapes carried out a front garden renovation for a Belmont client who had issues with water pooling at the front and sides of the house. Following drainage works, we constructed the front garden and installed PVC fencing to complete the project.
- Removed existing driveways with concrete cutter and rock breakers
- Installed drainage channel to prevent water pooling against house
- Poured exposed aggregate driveways
- Installed concrete garden edging
- Installed Empire Zoysia Turf
- Installed PVC fencing
Start your dream project today
Whether you have a fully visualised idea or want inspiration, our friendly team can help.
Brisbane Metro Area
PO Box 222 Wakerley QLD 4154