Front Entry & Garden Landscape | Camp Hill
Over 3 weeks, Rise Landscapes carried out a garden landscape renovation to the front yard of a Camp Hill home.
Originally a steep front yard with sparse grass and no retaining wall, our client wanted a contemporary front landscape to elevate their new home build.
- Excavate and dispose of grass and soil
- Build retaining wall with rendered block and Merbau slates
- Concrete steps and steppers to front door
- 600mm garden blend mulch installed for planting
- Exposed aggregate driveway exposed
Challenges presented during the project included extensive excavation of poor soil, building waste and rubbish, and, due to the steep incline, having to construct a larger wall footing to reach solid ground.
Start your dream project today
Whether you have a fully visualised idea or want inspiration, our friendly team can help.
Brisbane Metro Area
PO Box 222 Wakerley QLD 4154