Backyard Renovation | Carindale
Rise Landscapes carried out a backyard makeover for a Carindale home with unused garden space. While heavy rain and restricted front access created challenges for our team, Rise Landscapes were able to also help fix drainage issues for our client’s neighbour during the project.
- Excavated side and back of house
- Installed exposed aggregate concrete and Sirwalter Turf
- Concrete pour for shed slab and pebbled garden
- Installed drainage and new stormwater pipes to street
- Constructed hardwood sleeper garden bed and vertical garden with stainless steel mesh
- Installed Urban Windsor synthetic grass
To rectify our client’s drainage issues, we first needed to remove a portion of the shared fence to allow machinery access. We then cut up existing concrete, constructed a Versablock wall, reshaped the side of the house and installed additional drainage.
Start your dream project today
Whether you have a fully visualised idea or want inspiration, our friendly team can help.
Brisbane Metro Area
PO Box 222 Wakerley QLD 4154